Adria Twin rear window panels (1 Viewer)

foxy1884

Free Member
Aug 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
Dont own ome yet
Very geeky but has anyone found a perfect solution to stop the blinds being damaged in the rear windows when in bed? I’ve seen a few ideas on Instagram from owners etc which look good-

May 30, 2019
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2018
I got some polycarbonate sheets and cut to size fixed on with Velcro dots. Stiff enough to protect blinds but see through and can easily be removed.

OP
OP
F

foxy1884

Free Member
Aug 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
Dont own ome yet
Thanks Andy
I’m thinking that just be the way forward- what kind of thickness did you use?

May 30, 2019
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2018
4mm. I used sticky tabs on this one as it was all I had at the time. The Velcro dots on the other much better as you need to pull it aside every now and again as the blinds drop over time when traveling.
IMG_4078.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
foxy1884 I thought about this too but in the end just tried it without. I am 5’10“ and use the shorter bed too and my wife is 5’9” and we have never even caught the blinds with our heads in our approx 120 nights so far this past year. I find the pillow goes up to them but causes no damage and our heads do not go to the top of the pillow. I asked myself does my head hit the headboard at home and it never has so I tried it out.

We do have the shower curtain fitted to the rear of the cupboards to stop any rain that may come through the doors when opened so it sits between the blinds and the pillow.

Oct 10, 2019
South West
Funster No
MH
Globe car
Exp
Since 2009
Very geeky but has anyone found a perfect solution to stop the blinds being damaged in the rear windows when in bed? I’ve seen a few ideas on Instagram from owners etc which look good-
We have a globe car and it has pieces across the side windows made of plastic (I think) covered in material with press studs so I made similar for the back windows which so far have worked.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back