Last one standing. (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Well I used to have a surrogate Grandad & I used to annoy him something wicked but he never complained. He was foreign, came from England but was the same as all us Spanish dogs & he & his brother , who died before I was born, were adopted also.
Bud was 16, & I arrived on his birthday 6 years ago.
Bud went to sleep two months ago.It was for the best as old age had caught up with him & his list of ailments was long . I miss him .

I also had a surrogate Mum, López,who was Spanish & had been adopted like me.
She wouldn't put up with my nonsense & constantly wanting to play.She used to hunt like a Lion & nothing would think of entering our domain.
She could always catch me, just like she could take a bird from the sky.
López was 13 & went to sleep last Friday. I've never been the only dog since I was adopted, when I wandered in all those years ago.:cry:
I am sad & a bit lost on my own but not as bad as the bloke we let look after us.

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Sad "Like".

Chin up Gus, all the best.

Hymie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Same here sad like, sorry for your loss, hope you're both sharing lots of cuddles X

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Sad for you. Would you consider adopting another? I have contacts with Terrier SOS and they are always looking for suitable parents particularly in Spain.

Kath

OP
OP
gus-lopez
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Sad for you. Would you consider adopting another? I have contacts with Terrier SOS and they are always looking for suitable parents particularly in Spain.

Kath
We still have one & that is enough at present. We have many dog charities around here & many are sent all over Europe. Unfortunately We get many abandoned dogs around the house & many are taken in by neighbours, all of whom are Spanish & get just as angry about the dumping !
That's where all ours came from. The wife is adamant that she doesn't want anymore at present.
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Alf is still unused to being alone & whenever I go out I have been taking him with me which in itself is difficult as everything is a novelty too him as he only ever went out to the vets before. people walking frighten him.:D

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Had to like your post as it caught my heartstrings. So sad for all of you :(