Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The forum will close for a little while this afternoon while I upgrade some software.

These enhancement will include many of the features you've been asking for such as an avatar indicator to see who is on line, and a simple way to just quote just part of a post when replying, as well as some enhanced anti-spam measures. It won't be for too long (unless I mess up) Please accept my apologies in advance. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I still can't upload images in Showcases :(

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That green snotty thing on the top left of your avatar, lets people know you are online. Also, try highlighting just a little text from this post, and you'll see quote and multi-quote option appear click on it..... :) MUCH more useable (y)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Also, try highlighting just a little text from this post, and you'll see quote and multi-quote option appear click on it..... :) MUCH more useable (y)
Ooooohhh very clever, like it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Have you modified the edit time, I thought it was over an hour, possibly indefinite

not now, how long do we get, I cant believe the typos I make, and only seem to see on third or more read and worse an hour or more later :doh:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can you update me next please Jim? I'd like some hair back on my head and my chest back it seems to have dropped and covered my six pack.

The ever grateful Badknee. (y)
As many will attest... I am the wrong person to talk to about hair, unless you mean the stuff that grows out of ears :)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
That green snotty thing on the top left of your avatar, lets people know you are online. Also, try highlighting just a little text from this post, and you'll see quote and multi-quote option appear click on it..... :) MUCH more useable (y)
Cool!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Tried the highlighting bit........ a very "shiny" enhancement. Like it (y):clap2:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
The forum will close for a little while this afternoon while I upgrade some software.

These enhancement will include many of the features you've been asking for such as an avatar indicator to see who is on line, and a simple way to just quote just part of a post when replying, as well as some enhanced anti-spam measures. It won't be for too long (unless I mess up) Please accept my apologies in advance. Thanks.
Can I please have my Basset animated again as another funster is also using it now and it is confusing in the posts, it wasnt so bad when my Basset was animated and the other wasnt ... ta very mucho Jim xx

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can I please have my Basset animated again as another funster is also using it now and it is confusing in the posts, it wasnt so bad when my Basset was animated and the other wasnt ... ta very mucho Jim xx

Sorry Kath. Animated avatars don't work on this software, I can't add them even if I wanted to without installing additional scripts (imagekick) on the server. :( It's designed that way. Its all to do with page speed, we have 50 posts a page (standard is 20) and animated avatars are large. If front pages are really slow to load Google ignores them. Sorry xx

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Ahh thanx Jim it was worth a try as I did luv my basset ears flapping in the wind nand thought it may stop some confusion too x

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Sorry Kath. Animated avatars don't work on this software, I can't add them even if I wanted to without installing additional scripts (imagekick) on the server. :( It's designed that way. Its all to do with page speed, we have 50 posts a page (standard is 20) and animated avatars are large. If front pages are really slow to load Google ignores them. Sorry xx
That explains it. We've had that animated avatar for years...............but no more now. :cry:

Now then, do we renew our subs, or let them lapse? :rolleyes: Oh, nearly forgot, we're here for life. :LOL:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back