Last call for Lincoln Ralliers. (1 Viewer)

Bat and ball

Free Member
Jul 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Booked and paid , will be arriving Thursday , Paul and pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have 146 Funsters on our attendees list for this rally.
Still room for a few more.

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
hi ya brisey

My brother in law wants to come along, he is after buying a motorhome, he has signed up to the forum but at the moment he is getting denied access to the booking page. Can he get on the list please, [he wants to camp with us:)].

neill

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Neil, he will have to book with the show organisers first. They will allocate him a place with theFunsters if we still have the capacity. Being on our list of attendees will not guarantee that he can pitch up with us.

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The following has been posted by SkeggySue who also had problems booking for the Lincoln Show. Thank you very much Sue.

We too have had a problem booking online and and when we get to the payment page it says my session has timed out. It was saying this yesterday too and again today, so I rang Warners and they say there's a problem with their online payment portal. The lady suggested I printed off a booking form and send them a cheque as they cannot take card payment over the phone.
We have sent a cheque today and so has my brother and we used a first class stamp so as to ensure it reaches them before pre booking closes on Monday.

OP
OP
Brisey

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Pre booking for this show has now closed.

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Oh balls snooze I lose .......is it worth putting my name on attandees list and asking for badge now etc ? this is last event of season yes ?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Oh balls snooze I lose .......is it worth putting my name on attandees list and asking for badge now etc ? this is last event of season yes ?

Sorry; if you are attending and have not yet booked, then you won't be able to park up with us, even if we had space the organisers won't allow it. That does not stop you booking, parking up in general camping and coming to see us though, we will have the Funster Refreshment stand and if you bring a bottle of beer you might get custom personalized badges made while you wait :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back