Travel buddies (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2014
Funster No
I have a three bed villa in Southern Spain with room for 10 people. Well eight. Plus me. If any one is interested in a winter break easy run from Malaga airport or stop over if motor homing there in winter. Just ask if interested.

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Hey Wayward traveler, I'm interested so I'm asking...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
I have a three bed villa in Southern Spain with room for 10 people. Well eight. Plus me. If any one is interested in a winter break easy run from Malaga airport or stop over if motor homing there in winter. Just ask if interested.

I'm interested too - will be going down to Cordoba & up through Portugal - mainly coastline in Feb - April next year..Malaga not far away..

Apr 19, 2014
Funster No
As I have a spinal injury I am unable to do the long drive I fly out on the 31 October. If you or any other Funster is passing Torrox In November on wards to May 2015. Feel free to contact me and call in. For a stop over
There us a bar + restaurant at the bottom of the hill. Two Km from me. Who will allow a stop over

Yours Ian

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
My earlier response was with regard interest in Funsters getting together for a winter break at your villa in southern Spain. I now have Torrox marked on my map of places I wish to visit, thank you. I also have a friend based in Benalmadena so it seems I might be starting to piece a trip plan together. If there are any other solos thinking about a winter trip to Spain lets get our act together and plan some meets so we don't all have to be on our own all the time. Christmas and New Year parties maybe anyone ??

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Are there any other solo travellers at Lincoln? Perhaps we could get together to break the ice?

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
This is such an old thread Clive, I don't doubt folk are tired of reading through stuff that is so stale, howabout starting a fresh thread with "solos" and "Lincoln Show" in the title and perhaps you will be in with a chance of gathering a list of names !?

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
This is such an old thread Clive, I don't doubt folk are tired of reading through stuff that is so stale, howabout starting a fresh thread with "solos" and "Lincoln Show" in the title and perhaps you will be in with a chance of gathering a list of names !?

Sounds a good idea!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back