Foxy Lady

Free Member
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Low profile motorhome
Exp
I'a newbie
We are fairly new to Motor homing, previously caravaners long haul driving for many years from Scotland to France and Northern Spain.

Our Swift low profile has been out for 5 trips and we find it great fun, totally differing from our Caravanning days. We have thoroughly enjoyed a mixture of camping sites, cl's and Stopovers. The various BRITSTOPS we used have given us access to being self sufficient and found them very good and would recommend them.

We are off to Germany and France shortly with our two small hounds to let them experience continental travel and intend visiting Koln, Koblenz, Geneva, St Gervais in the Alps and back homeward bound through France.

I am totally new to your forum and have found some of the topics very interesting and informative.

Foxy Lady

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi er Foxy Lady??

Welcome to the forum, only I have to ask. You're Foxy Lady but profiled as Male?? Typo maybe :)

:welc::party:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome, sounds like a good trip you have planned.

OP
OP
F

Foxy Lady

Free Member
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Low profile motorhome
Exp
I'a newbie
Yes, Foxy Lady here, the name of our motorhome, my wife and I with the dogs enjoying motor home experiences, great fun.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Yes, Foxy Lady here, the name of our motorhome, my wife and I with the dogs enjoying motor home experiences, great fun.
Now that does make sense :)

Enjoy the trip with the Hounds. I was station in Germany for 20 years and loved every single second I spent there, plus all the travelling I did :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy all the adventures, just keep us all posted on your journeys :)

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
:welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.