Owners of new Elddis motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2014
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
3 years
We recently bought a new Elddis MH and forgot to specify one of the optional accessories that we did want. We contacted our dealer, after delivery, to request a winter pack to be fitted. The dealer quoted £600 for an accessory in the brochure at £299. We weren't very pleased but through another owner we discovered that providing your home is no older than 6 months the dealer is required to supply and fit for the brochure price. A long argument ensued, with our dealer denying any knowledge of this but after written confirmation from Elddis they agreed to the brochure price. Most Elddis dealers seem to deny knowledge of this procedure and must have pocketed thousands from overcharging. Beware!

OP
OP
C
Jul 10, 2014
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
3 years
It seems most if not all try to avoid honouring this agreement with Elddis. My dealer. my friends dealer and also Marquis denied any knowledge of such an agreement. My friend wanted a bike rack after 2 months. His dealer quoted £299 (brochure price £199) but they eventually got it for £199 after Elddis intervened.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back