Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
If you can recognise the building in the centre of the picture you will know where I was the day before yesterday. Sorry but no wi-fi yesterday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 126

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
I should have remembered that we have a Funster from that fine city. One of my favourite cities plus, I went to college there in the 60's.
I decided to have a day out around Albert Dock and the Museum of Liverpool.
I can recommend it to anyone.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Glad you enjoyed it, we were really pleasantly surprised when we first saw all the work they had done in Liverpool. The Museum of Liverpool has a centrifugal machine that Alan used to work on in Tate & Lyle, and the last coal fired chip fryer from Openshaws chippy that was Alan's local chippy in Walton when he was growing up! We haven't lived there for 15 years but our son moved back up there for work a couple of years ago and he lives in the West Tower which is the tallest building in the city, on the front opposite the cruise terminal.

I'll stop rambling, could go on for hours :ROFLMAO:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Whilst packing up my monthly stall at a local market today I met The Queen in the car park.

She was taller than I thought, and her hand looks in a bad way from a lifetime of hand-shaking.

She didn't say anything, but I assumed that's either Royal protocol or she'd been reading my lefty comments in certain current affairs thread on Motorhomefun:

Broken Link Removed

It was a privilege Ma'am.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Todays evening visitor, caught me without the camera nearby , twas nearer to the house but by the time I was sorted it had moved nearer to the bottom gate and the smaller pic a bit over image size reduced .. xmas is coming mount adapter for zoom lens please Santa

evening visitor 5.jpg
evening visitor 7.jpg

evening visitor 3.jpg

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
He's back again .. nearly everyday, we even found him sitting on my tree stump watching me emptying a locker today , how long he had been there not sure but even though he knew I saw him he sat tight for a while, even then only to change seats lolol , ( took photo on Johns Iphone, will try and upload later )

I tried the auto levels in Adobe elements and saved but IMHO think it is wrong on the wings pic
These pics were taken this morning so was surprised to see him back this afternoon

Wings pic0605.jpg

this is the pic with the tree stump he was watching us on , in this pic he walks underneath the gate .. me thinks he has his eye on my young heron that visits just below
Todays pic0604.jpg

ps my new zoom lens has arrived but not the EF mount adapter

Last edited:

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
We have applied to join a second Farmers Market and took along a few of the biscuits Andy makes. Didnt bother with the Garibaldi or custard cream standard ones went for his decorated ones. The ice cream cones have strawberry, peppermint or mango flavour.
20140823_124252.jpg

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
I like it Bill but that sure is an unusual mackrel