Hello from Northamptonshire. Sandie, Mike and Ed. (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2014
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 2015
Alex and I are absolute newbies. We are looking to buy a newish coach built MH in the next few months having spent a year doing our research and visiting dealers and shows galore. We are nervous about driving one, but with decades have having driven holiday cars all over the show we know lots of places in Europe and the UK we would like to see.

We like the Autotrail Tracker vehicles, the EKS or FB are high on our shortlist at the moment. Eddie our Border Terrier will accompany us wherever we go. Although the news of the new Imala range has surprised us a bit.Choosing is such a tricky business-I guess we just have to go for it.

Spain, France, Italy and the old Yugoslavia as was are in our thoughts at present.

I am retired, and Sandie is not far off. This site has been really helpful on all sorts of issues. Many thanks to all and we look forward to joining the MH community.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Michael,
Your off to a good start by joining this site. Great members who will answer all your questions and help you to get the best out of your future motor homing adventures.
All the countries you plan to explore are fabulous and the members on here have a wealth of knowledge and experience, so don't hold back and fire away with your questions.
So! Just ask away.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Welcome,
have you thought about hiring before you buy, may help you to decide on what you want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AnEnglishmanAbroad
Aug 18, 2014
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 2015
Hello and thank you everybody for your replies and advice. We have booked a motorhome for a trip in England in late September as I quite agree, we may find it is not for us. I don't think that will happen but it is very sensible advice to try before we buy.

I still need to figure out how to use this site properly. But I will ask questions about various matters as we proceed.

Thanks again.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welc:Hello welcome to Fun, lots to think about ask as many questions as you need that's what Fun is all about .

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Michael and welcome to fun you have done two things correct so far , one taking your time to pick and the other joining here.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Welcome to the Fun…. Sandie Mike and Ed :)

I'm confused though….who is Alex? Actually, have I just worked it out….Sandie is short for Alexandra and Alex is Sandie??? :mm:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hello Michael welcome to the house of fun.we are also from Northamptonshire.so we hope you have as much fun as we do.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back