Rally Malvern Western Motorhome Show CLOSED FULL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
A map of the rally can be seen on page 18 of this thread - photo posted by Candyfloss.
Landy Lover also posted "if you look in the bottom right hand corner you will see the Wye and Avon halls Fun is in the field behind them in the very bottom right hand corner RVOC are on the long strip of grass immediately in front of the halls and ARVE are between the halls same as last year. Less than 100 yards from Fun if you are at the top end"
My reading of that map agrees with the positioning of RVOC (next to Avon Hall), but if we are to believe the arrow running from the Fun club name, it puts Fun on the other side of the exhibition area. That's a lot more than 100 yards from any part of the RVOC area.

Shades of Chester & the EHU situation. :(

However:
1. We know a few more people now & we are more confident about saying 'Hello'.
2. There are quite a few Funsters on the RVOC block.
3. RVOC aren't a sister site for nothing - they seem to be just as mad, just as friendly & if it rains, they can hold bigger parties! :)(y)
4. If we are struggling to get the wheelchair charged - they're the ones with the gennies! (y)(y)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
More & more Funsters booking every day! :party3:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
43 rvs/motorhomes/campers now booked pitching up with RVOC get booking folks - dont miss out just because the official fun area is full.

Many of RVOC are also funsters too

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
My reading of that map agrees with the positioning of RVOC (next to Avon Hall), but if we are to believe the arrow running from the Fun club name, it puts Fun on the other side of the exhibition area. That's a lot more than 100 yards from any part of the RVOC area.

Shades of Chester & the EHU situation. :(

However:
1. We know a few more people now & we are more confident about saying 'Hello'.
2. There are quite a few Funsters on the RVOC block.
3. RVOC aren't a sister site for nothing - they seem to be just as mad, just as friendly & if it rains, they can hold bigger parties! :)(y)
4. If we are struggling to get the wheelchair charged - they're the ones with the gennies! (y)(y)

Last year they showed fun in that same location but in fact they were in the field just behind RVOC - I was /am assuming Fun will be in the same location again this year. We are just as mad trust me and we do have some good parties and get togethers including mass BBQ's etc. All ralliers will be most welcome - it is quite surprising how many you can get under an awning when it rains :LOL: and yes - happily charge up bikes / wheel chairs / laptops etc(y)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Dont miss out folks - tomorrow - Monday is the last day to prebook and get pitched with RVOC our sister site. Sorry there are no spaces left with mhfun but there are plenty of funsters pitching with RVOC

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
:hi:We're booked in with RVOC on this meet (y) and will be arriving Thursday leaving Monday, hope to catch up with you all at some point before 21.00pm as that's my bedtime:roflmto:

Rob&Jane:party3:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
;)
:hi:We're booked in with RVOC on this meet (y) and will be arriving Thursday leaving Monday, hope to catch up with you all at some point before 21.00pm as that's my bedtime:roflmto:

Rob&Jane:party3:

Been talking with Warners today - got it all sussed out - FUN is definitely in the Orchard which is the field where you were last year and we will locate the fun members at the top end of the area we have which means you will be almost be near enough wave at Fun members through the fence;) Seriously that end is away from the entertainment hall so will be quieter its also slightly wider than the lower area so you will have plenty of room. Look forward to seeing you all.

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Hi

Does anyone know if there will be a mobile ATM at the Western Show. Or will we have to bring a wheelbarrow!

Cheers

Billkce

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
CASH POINTS
Unfortunately, there are no cash machines within the Showground.

Get your wheelbarrow out Bill.

Tessntim

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato
Exp
Hi we won't be able to come to the show now work comitments now so there's a place now cheers tessntim

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Hi

Does anyone know if there will be a mobile ATM at the Western Show. Or will we have to bring a wheelbarrow!

Cheers

Billkce

CASH POINTS
Unfortunately, there are no cash machines within the Showground.

Get your wheelbarrow out Bill.

YES there is (y)

We have used it before :D @ previouse shows VW festivals

Broken Link Removed - hover your pointer over the £ sign

@ the meeteing point row 5 avenue G

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
It will probably charge though its been 2 years since we used it

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, does this mean that there are tickets for sale please?

Thanks, Sue

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
It'll be too late for that as I booked it over a week ago (been on a CC rally at Exmouth since then - great time again, as usual).
Next year I'll be a bit quicker booking with Fun, or remember about RVOC.

Does anybody know if Ash is going to be at Malvern as I was hoping I could get him to do a Hab and Gas check while we were there. Tried e-mailing him but didn't get a response - maybe he's away.

John
It'll be too late for that as I booked it over a week ago (been on a CC rally at Exmouth since then - great time again, as usual).
Next year I'll be a bit quicker booking with Fun, or remember about RVOC.

Does anybody know if Ash is going to be at Malvern as I was hoping I could get him to do a Hab and Gas check while we were there. Tried e-mailing him but didn't get a response - maybe he's away.

John
Alas Ash will not be at Malvern as they will be abroad at that time

Kath

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Kate. I had private messaged O this morning but she hadn't replied so I didn't know she had received the message. I can switch off now. Thanks again for letting me know. Much appreciated .xxx

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Are you going to Malvern Kate????

Ginny

No Ginny we are not going to Malvern, I was alerted to the fact somone said they was not going and that there would be a place. The Only Sue had from the very begining said if anyone droped out could she have their tickets as Sue has very limited internet i asked if the tickets were available for her. Hope you and Mike ar keeping well love from us three:):):)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Thanks all for letting me know, they had not bought tickets yet, and it was the malvern website that said fun was full :-(((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back