Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Hi Chris,

As I'm off all of August now, and the boys are off school, we have to decided to take the chance and spend the month of august on the Continent.
We are thinking of heading down through France and Italy and maybe popping in to Slovenia and Croatia.
So sadly we will have to miss the Saltfleet meet.

Hope the suns shines for the Gala and you have a great time...
Cheers...(y)

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi can you add us please arriving thursday , G n R n grand daughter ,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi thanks for letting me know

:)

freelanderuk
canopus
the stig
12 Volt
manda3000gt
weekenders
billthedrill
treetops1
lallymc
makems
callumwa
kaybee
lilac lill
driving
abforfun
Teasy2007
Ralph-n-Bev
JockandRita
g8ysn
ravensworth
aldenise
Vin0114
johnp10
firebird123
SUGGY

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Due to a big shake up at a company Ralph does most of his work for , he is going to be on call 24/7 over the whole week.
Including the weekend.
This is as well as working full time through the week .
It's all kicking off, as you can imagine the tradesmen aren't very happy , as they aren't being paid to be on call , just if they get a call out .
So things may change.
But just incase , we are very sadly having to pull out of saltfleet . :crying:
Sorry for the short notice , and we are disappointed not to go.

Ps Ralph says , he realises the tug of war team won't win now , with him not being the anchor !
But wants you all still to struggle on and at least give it a go :rofl:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi , Aldenise have asked me to ask you to take them of the list please as they have no internet at moment and won't be able to make it sorry . Regards Kate

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Sorry to hear you will not be able to make it Bev but as you say things may change , and thanks Kate for the message

freelanderuk
canopus
the stig
12 Volt
manda3000gt
weekenders
billthedrill
treetops1
lallymc
makems
callumwa
kaybee
lilac lill
driving
abforfun
Teasy2007
JockandRita
g8ysn
ravensworth
Vin0114
johnp10
firebird123
SUGGY

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi Chris
We are still planning to attend saltfleet rally, but we have sold our Hymer and not got replacement yet:cry: The good news is we will be borrowing our sons T4 that is not fitted out with all the usual Hymer interior!! Just a bed (well wooden frame and blow up Lilo) and his gazebo.
We will make do for the weekend, got plenty of friends going, and offer of being fed and showered.
Thanks guys:rofl:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Anyone wanting to come down to the east coast earlier .. we are at the c&cc
THS at the Tenison high school in Mablethorpe only £9 a night :devil: ,

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Anyone wanting to come down to the east coast earlier .. we are at the c&cc
THS at the Tenison high school in Mablethorpe only £9 a night :devil: ,

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
our pitch's have been moved from last year , where we were pitched last year the new area is directly behind it after the rough grass where the small tree's are planted , Pitch's have been marked out by the committee health and safety man

if you have not been before as you enter the flied on the right hand side is a bank with a dyke behind it , follow this bank and it will bring you to the area that has been allocated to us , if you are coming Thursday please bring enough water to last till Friday as i do not know what time they are installing the stand pipe ,

please try not to arrive till 1pm on the Thursday and i will be around in the area from then , if you need my mobile number please pm

to find the playing field come in to Saltfleet village on the A1031 Main road and find Windmill garage (petrol station), the road at the side of the garage is Louth road , turn down here and the playing field is about 400 yards on the right just after the club house on the left,
these are the coordinates of Google maps for the entrance to the sports field
53.419685,0.184755, the postcode for the garage is LN11 7SB and the road to the field runs at the side of the garage

the village has 2 pubs which serve food , the garage sells bread ,milk and other daily needs and now has a cafe, there is a very good chippy ask for directions and the dunes and sea are a 15min walk

gennys can be used but please be sensible with times and make sure that they are not on the same side as someone else's van hab door

safe journeys:Smile:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We have our 9 years old grand daughter with us this weekend , does anyone else have kids going ?.

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
our pitch's have been moved from last year , where we were pitched last year the new area is directly behind it after the rough grass where the small tree's are planted , Pitch's have been marked out by the committee health and safety man

if you have not been before as you enter the field, on the right hand side is a bank with a dyke behind it , follow this bank and it will bring you to the area that has been allocated to us , if you are coming Thursday please bring enough water to last till Friday as i do not know what time they are installing the stand pipe ,

as you drive on to our allocated area you will see some yellow pitch markers every 8 meters around the perimeter of the field, starting from the left as you drive in . If you drive on to the pitch please put your passenger side front corner on the marker , if you reverse on to the pitch your drivers side rear corner on the marker , at the far end there are 4 pitch's with double yellow markers these are a little larger for the RV's that are coming , please leave these for the RV's

we have the use of a marque again on the Friday night and there will be a burger van selling food ,,
if any body needs my phone number please pm me , i will be around the field from 1 ish

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012

if you have not been before as you enter the field, on the right hand side is a bank with a dyke behind it , follow this bank and it will bring you to the area that has been allocated to us , if you are coming Thursday please bring enough water to last till Friday as i do not know what time they are installing the stand pipe ,

as you drive on to our allocated area you will see some yellow pitch markers every 8 meters around the perimeter of the field, starting from the left as you drive in . If you drive on to the pitch please put your passenger side front corner on the marker , if you reverse on to the pitch your drivers side rear corner on the marker , at the far end there are 4 pitch's with double yellow markers these are a little larger for the RV's that are coming , please leave these for the RV's

we have the use of a marque again on the Friday night and there will be a burger van selling food ,,
if any body needs my phone number please pm me , i will be around the field from 1 ish

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Chris
Will be arriving Friday lunch time and leaving Sunday afternoon. As last year am looking after a friends son for a week or so and he will be with me. Looking forward to seeing you all
Kaybee

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Hi Chris

Sorry we will not be able to attend this weekend as Paul is still off shore

Have a great weekend everyone

Lea xx

OP
OP
F

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Lea, that's a shame that you are unable to attend ,hopefully catch up again somewhere else, all the best

freelanderuk
canopus
the stig
12 Volt
manda3000gt
weekenders
billthedrill
treetops1
makems
callumwa
kaybee