LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
We will be there on nights of 8th & 9th. Got our first MH from SMC mid June and have a couple of very minor problems to get fixed. As someone new to motorhoming found them very helpful to deal with.

Getting issues fixed along with a weekend away to good an opportunity to miss. Look forward to meeting any other funsters that go.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

Probably coming Dave(y)

Will know better next week:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I'll be dropping in mid-day Saturday. I have to be in Newark anyway - putting J on the London train to be met at Kings X by daughter for a couple of days shopping, art galleries, museums etc.

I can't stay over because the band have a wedding ceilidh to do that evening. Pity - I could have stayed over until she gets back Mon morning.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Change of plan. Now planning to base myself there over the weekend & just disappear for a few hours on Sat night to do the wedding - well & also to put J on & off the train at the appropriate moments. So will miss the Sat evening entertainment, whatever that is, but will be there both Fri & Sun evenings, as well as daytime Sat & Sun.

As we three were parked in a row at Sandy, we should recognise each other's vans at Newark.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mannjan

Free Member
Jul 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
22yrs
Just a small postscript to this thread, we attended and it was a cracking weekend. Chatting to a couple of people they had nothing but praise for SMC which puts them at the top of our list if and when we look to change. Thanks again to SMC for the very generous pressure free weekend
(pity can't say the same for the Smeaton Lakes staff mmmm.)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back