Can I get it sorted (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
When I open the Recent Posts or New posts the various forums are not n any order. i.e. the first post might be from Motorhome Chat, the second might be from some other forum and so on and so on, everything on the list is in no particular order.

Is there a way of sorting it, am I missing something?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The new forum software hasn't really settled down. There were ways of showing the new posts in some sort of order, like the old forum layout but these seem to have vanished. Personally I would like to see the You shaped lounge stuff listed separately by default but it doesn't look as if this is going to happen. So at the moment if you are looking for MH relevant posts you have find them amongst the stuff about quizzes, jokes and discussions on the relative merits of Frey Bentos pies and boiled boots. It does broaden the mind so it is just a case of adapting I think.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The new forum software hasn't really settled down. There were ways of showing the new posts in some sort of order, like the old forum layout but these seem to have vanished. Personally I would like to see the You shaped lounge stuff listed separately by default but it doesn't look as if this is going to happen. So at the moment if you are looking for MH relevant posts you have find them amongst the stuff about quizzes, jokes and discussions on the relative merits of Frey Bentos pies and boiled boots. It does broaden the mind so it is just a case of adapting I think.

Me too. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
iandsm
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp

If what you say is right and I am sure it is, it seems an irksome task to go through an awful load of dross to see some motorhome related posts. I don't know about broadening the mind, mores like deadening it.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I posted this before, but possibly it's got buried somewhere in the posts......does anyone know if the "Thank You" button will be returning? It was so useful(y)

Margaret:)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
If you click on the forums tab in the toolbar it shows each individual forum eg motorhome chat and tells you who posted last on it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back