Motorhome Storage in Norwich (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
If anyone requires Motorhome or Caravan Storage in Norwich please let us know and we will let you have the telephone number.

hermanhymer

Free Member
Oct 21, 2011
Norwich
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2008
Viv C

If anyone requires Motorhome or Caravan Storage in Norwich please let us know and we will let you have the telephone number.

:ROFLMAO:I'm desperate for indoor storage for my motorhome in Norfolk (living in Norwich). I've tried the CASSOA and well publicised ones. Do you have any tips for me? Thanks for your offer. Your help would be much appreciated.

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
why do you need indoor storage our hymer has lived outside in norwich for the 8 years we have owned her with no ill effects she,s 20 years old and in better condition than most newer ones:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hermanhymer

Free Member
Oct 21, 2011
Norwich
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2008
Guess I'm just pernickety. "Herman" is the only motorhome I'll ever be able to afford now I'm retired and I want him to live as long as I do. I park him outdoors in the summer, though, but can't bear the thought of him in the cold wind and rain!

Globalempire

Free Member
May 7, 2011
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp

Hello

Our motorhome is in a 'secure' storage place near Attleborough but its up to its axles in nettles! I could be interested in an alternative if you could let me have details.

Thanks

Paul

Sallyswift

Free Member
Jan 16, 2012
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I am a newbie
Motorhome storage norwich

Hi I am looking for storage of my motorhome in Norwich. Have you contact no.s thanks

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Indoor storage

Hi

We have just found some very good secure indoor storage near near to Dereham that is CaSSOA registered. Norfolk Caravan & Motor Home Storage Tele: 01362 820433 the guys name is Tony, very nice man.

We have actually been to see the premises and were quite impressed, so much that we are going to store our van there over the winter period.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I don't live anywhere near Norwich so its lucky I already have some storage. :roflmto:

On a more serious note I prefer my MH to be outside as then the batteries are kept charged up (solar). I had indoor storage once and the roof got covered in owl crap.

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
There is a storage place on Shortthorn road near Hevingham, they also have a CL site,
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back