Free Member
Jul 29, 2013
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a Newbie
We have just purchased a Renault Lunar Premiere H622 motorhome, (fixed bed model), having converted from caravanning.We had a good experience with the dealer but we haven't seen another one. So far we love it but would be interested in knowing if anyone else has any knowledge of the model.

Last edited:

Tickler

Free Member
Nov 10, 2013
Glos
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
Now owned one for almost 5 years
H622

We have just purchased a Renault Lunar Premiere H622 motorhome, (fixed bed model), having converted from caravanning.We had a good experience with the dealer but we haven't seen another one. So far we love it but would be interested in knowing if anyone else has any knowledge of the model.

Hi,
I was considering buying the exact same model as a 'newbie'. Would be interested to know how you are finding it and whether you manage to see any more around. I've seen a few on line but never on the open road.
Tickler

JohnnyBB

Free Member
Mar 30, 2023
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Renault H622 Lunar
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi There

I have got one and been away 3 times up to present. I love it, but I am a newbie, so do not know any difference.
After to learning how things work it is great. Even been out when it was all frozen. Here's to summer and light nights :cool:

7.jpg 2.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
w2f
The thread is 10 years old so original poster may not reply.
Pleased to hear your enjoying your new van.
It's worthwhile paying for a full membership, it'll pay for itself many times over with the useful advice you will receive đź‘Ť

JohnnyBB

Free Member
Mar 30, 2023
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Renault H622 Lunar
Exp
I'm a newbie
w2f
The thread is 10 years old so original poster may not reply.
Pleased to hear your enjoying your new van.
It's worthwhile paying for a full membership, it'll pay for itself many times over with the useful advice you will receive đź‘Ť
What an idiot - bear with me :) :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back