Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We are currently parked along the cliff top road at Hunstanton.
We are in full view of lots of holiday makers and holiday flats.

Parked in front of us was a nice new looking Autotrail Arapaho. Private plate, **** JON, I think.

Well, the've only gone and dumped their grey tank on the road and then driven off!!!:Angry:

A***HOLES!!!!!:Angry:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I bet there isn't even a damp patch after an hour...

How many dogs went by urinating all over the place at the same time?

JJ :Cool:

Its not the point, as well you know JJ.

The point is, it is how MHers are perceived. That discharge of waste is just extra ammunition for the holiday flat owners along this road who already complain about MHs parking in front of their properties.
That waste is still there, the sun isn't shining today.
We all dispose of our grey stuff where we shouldn't, it should be done discretely with an understanding of how non-MHers percieve your actions.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
As far as I can tell most people perceive motorhomers as being old aged fuddy duddy caravanners waiting to fade away... :ROFLMAO:

It is, in general, motorhomers who get their knickers in a twist over a bit of washing up water...

JJ :Cool:

PS. I'm not that bothered about what ignorant people think about me...I am happy in myself.

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Shame we couldnt meet up with you, we are back in London

Cant abide people who do that. Searles would have taken their grey waste for a small charge and its only down the road.

Did you see the new boat display and large brown boulders put in by the roundabout near Tescos.

That was done over the last two weeks by the council to deliberately design out the ability for the travellers that come and park there every year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We wouldn't want to be banned from parking here, thanks to the holiday flat owners, the free BT wifi coverage is brilliant!:thumb:

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Shame we couldnt meet up with you, we are back in London

Cant abide people who do that. Searles would have taken their grey waste for a small charge and its only down the road.

Did you see the new boat display and large brown boulders put in by the roundabout near Tescos.

That was done over the last two weeks by the council to deliberately design out the ability for the travellers that come and park there every year.

Work took over last weekend, couldn't get out unfortunately!:cry:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Its not the point, as well you know JJ.

The point is, it is how MHers are perceived. That discharge of waste is just extra ammunition for the holiday flat owners along this road who already complain about MHs parking in front of their properties.
That waste is still there, the sun isn't shining today.
We all dispose of our grey stuff where we shouldn't, it should be done discretely with an understanding of how non-MHers percieve your actions.:thumb:

I agree disgraceful behaviour. Why not dump it on a country road or out of the way. Not in the Main Street in front of holiday homes.

I would have taken the reg and reported them to the police
Loacal paper and any where else to show them up
I would not like that out side my home

Bet they are no a member of this club. Well I hope not

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
PS. I'm not that bothered about what ignorant people think about me...I am happy in myself.

Those ignorant people are councillors and voters. Unlike your paradise parking space is at a premium in the UK and it's shrinking due to these ignorant people who, for strange reasons, don't like their lovely views spoiled by a big white wall.

You're both right on this matter. Grey waste is nothing but public opinion is everything.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Those ignorant people are councillors and voters. Unlike your paradise parking space is at a premium in the UK and it's shrinking due to these ignorant people who, for strange reasons, don't like their lovely views spoiled by a big white wall.

You're both right on this matter. Grey waste is nothing but public opinion is everything.

Yes, as a report just over a week ago showed, what people perceive may not be the truth but it is what drives their concerns and, consequently, lobbying of councillors. If councillors are faced with a strong lobby against motorhomes by the voters who keep them in office then they will act in an anti-motorhome manner.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Hmm we could have popped in for a coffee! 14.20 and we're just home from an obligatory trip to Hunnie with the grandkids, rides, 2p gambling, candy floss etc. and the Wash Monster going in and out. Warm, blowy and overcast with the odd flash of sun interspersed with occasional drizzle.

Not my favourite place but people come here from all over for 2 weeks holiday ... whatever. :RollEyes: Loads of vans along the freebie bit but too far for [STRIKE] granddad [/STRIKE] the kids to walk so town beach car park for us. :Smile:

Told the kids I'm gonna finish their bags of candy floss and watch cricket all afternoon, unless it's already over?

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
I think you will find that Autotrail is council owned. They have had a number of issues re motorhomes in the area and faded away from speed cameras and introduced this tatic against motorhome owners, feels like its worked here as a talking point amongst tax payers.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
It may be considered insignificant the dump of grey water but if every motor home dumped grey in the gutter , especially in a populated area it would soon pong. :Eeek:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
We are currently parked along the cliff top road at Hunstanton.
We are in full view of lots of holiday makers and holiday flats.

Parked in front of us was a nice new looking Autotrail Arapaho. [HI]Private plate, **** JON, I think.[/HI]

Well, the've only gone and dumped their grey tank on the road and then driven off!!!:Angry:

A***HOLES!!!!!:Angry:

Dodgy motorhomers called JON.......what are they like...!:RollEyes::RollEyes::Doh:

::bigsmile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
It may be considered insignificant the dump of grey water but if every motor home dumped grey in the gutter , especially in a populated area it would soon pong.

Are you referring this would become ancient like the video games and be lost in time.

Pong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pong‎
Pong (marketed as PONG) is one of the earliest arcade video games; it is a tennis sports game featuring simple two-dimensional graphics. While other arcade ...
‎Gameplay - ‎Development and history - ‎Impact and legacy - ‎See also

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
It may be considered insignificant the dump of grey water but if every motor home dumped grey in the gutter , especially in a populated area it would soon pong.

Are you referring this would become ancient like the video games and be lost in time.

Pong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pong‎
Pong (marketed as PONG) is one of the earliest arcade video games; it is a tennis sports game featuring simple two-dimensional graphics. While other arcade ...
‎Gameplay - ‎Development and history - ‎Impact and legacy - ‎See also

Isn't that ping pong :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back