4 x Michelin 215/75 r16 Q113 Agilis m+s (1 Viewer)

Romatone

Free Member
Dec 7, 2012
Sible Hedingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since July 2012
Having trawled my way through the net for these tyres for the past 2 + hours I am of the opinion that they are hardly ever a stocked and the price seems to be within a little £150 every where and not fitted. Has anyone recently had a deal. If so can you please let me know

Cheers

Romatone

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Having trawled my way through the net for these tyres for the past 2 + hours I am of the opinion that they are hardly ever a stocked and the price seems to be within a little £150 every where and not fitted. Has anyone recently had a deal. If so can you please let me know

Cheers

Romatone
Hi there romatone give me a call on 07802661334:thumb:eek:r pm me your no. and i will call you.
regards brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Hello Brian I to need 4 tyres ,can you save us fellow funsters a couple of quid?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
tyres

hi there what size are they please and pm me your no.:thumb:
brian

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Cosco are always good for price on Michelin, give them a call see if they have them.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Costco even with 20% off 4 in November were still dearer than camskill online. Costco said I could have them fitted there at £7 per tyre. This made it only slightly cheaper than buying from Costco with the discount. At Costco normal price Camskill are a no brainier and always seem to have stock :Eeek:

Edit of course continental are much cheaper but not mud&snow rated

Last edited:

schojac

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
new in 2009
Hi,

trawled the net since before Christmas for Michelin agilis 215/75/16. Best I could find was a touch under £600 all in. Black circles, Camskill etc are cheaper but add on delivery and fitting there's not a lot of difference. Checked the manufacture date and my new tyres were made November 2012. Tyre fitter (who by the way is local to where I live) says they do deals on older tyres; that's why they are that bit cheaper. Like most things these days you get what you pay for I'm afraid.

Jack

OP
OP
R

Romatone

Free Member
Dec 7, 2012
Sible Hedingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since July 2012
Thank you for the replies regarding these Michelin Camping Agilis tyres

Hi all

It does appear that either these tyre factors are working on a very small margin, or is it that they are having us Motorhome Funsters to ransom. It would be interesting to see how many of us are looking to purchase either now or in the very near future and if there's a reasonable amount lets put it out to tender.

Your thoughts or suggestions...............:thumb:

Romatone

schojac

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
new in 2009
I contacted Autotrail to ask their advice and they stated that they have little control as the base vehicles come already booted. I considered putting a "lesser" tyre on but after consideration thought that for approx £100 it's just not worth it. I was even advised against this as it is a modification and the insurers would need to be informed. This could affect premiums and if not notified may even invalidate the insurance. With this in mind I replaced like with like and said ouch!

OP
OP
R

Romatone

Free Member
Dec 7, 2012
Sible Hedingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since July 2012
Hi schojac

Hi , I also contacted Hymer in Germany and they said that I should replace like for like and the vehicle , the Fiat Ducato, when in manufacture was matched to the Michelin Tyre. I did speak to another manufacturer,who were cheaper, but they more or less backed up what Hymer had told me.

I will just search for the cheapest and best deal for me and then post it on the site and let others know.

Romatone

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we had two Michelin agilis camping tyres 225/ 70 / 15 fitted in Spain last week € 345.

Only a small village, he ordered them Saturday morning and had them in midday Tuesday, gave us a ring and fitted them that afternoon. :thumb:

Have you looked on Broken Link Removed

Or http://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/

Had tyres of them in the past and had some good deals.

::bigsmile: Bob.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi , I also contacted Hymer in Germany and they said that I should replace like for like and the vehicle , the Fiat Ducato, when in manufacture was matched to the Michelin Tyre. I did speak to another manufacturer,who were cheaper, but they more or less backed up what Hymer had told me.

I will just search for the cheapest and best deal for me and then post it on the site and let others know.

Romatone

Just had four Continental Camping tyres fitted by tyres on the drive,

Just returned from a trip up the alps, both fiats with Michelin;s on needed chains, I never :winky: M&S The michelins are not, in practice anyway.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Hi all

It does appear that either these tyre factors are working on a very small margin, or is it that they are having us Motorhome Funsters to ransom. It would be interesting to see how many of us are looking to purchase either now or in the very near future and if there's a reasonable amount lets put it out to tender.

Your thoughts or suggestions...............:thumb:

Romatone

Cheers

Romatone

The tyres you require can be found for £153 each ( if you buy 4) at the Tyre Centre in the village you live!
Supplied, fitted, balanced and no travelling.

And yes the dealers are on small margins, which is why they are £153 and not rounded down to £150 else not worth the effort.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
147.90 euros (£132) here :Smile:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
147.90 euros (£132) here :Smile:

Rub it in why don't you?

Bet you can't get Tetley Tea-bags in France for less than in the UK or be able to buy genuine sweet cure breakfast bacon..................

Might be worth getting our tyres fitted when we do a trip to France !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back