Indicator on the blink? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Set off on Friday for our first outing of the new year. Lights check etc carried out , alway a bit more vigilant when it's not been used for more than 4 weeks. Everything eas ok. After about 30 miles the indication on the dash when indicating right stopped working. Pulled into a laybye and checked the indicators. all working ok. A few miles further on it started working again, then stopped , then started etc etc. Can anyone shed some light. Intermittent fault but doesn't seem to affect the actual indicators, but when it happens , how do I know the indicators are working?
Thanks in advance.:Smile:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Can you hear the flasher unit ticking when they are working? to me it sounds like the bulb in the dash is possibly faulty, or making a poor connection, maybe working loose in its holder. You may have to take the dash out.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Can you hear the flasher unit ticking when they are working? to me it sounds like the bulb in the dash is possibly faulty, or making a poor connection, maybe working loose in its holder. You may have to take the dash out.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Thanks Dave, I was thinking it might be something along those lines but hoping it wasn't. Not looked into it but removing the dash seems a reasonably sized job.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
give the hazard switch a wiggle and a couple of presses as this can effect the indicators as its after the indicator switch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back