Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Robbers

Eastern Europeans, again, funny how when they open boundaries they have become the new Mafia, only in Europe

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
It would appear there is a crackdown on robbers of motorhomers down in Spain. Not before time, some would say,
Lets hope at the least, it will deter others.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/12/24/spains-motorway-robbers-arrested/

ABOUT
BLOODY
TIME
TOO

ten years late nevertheless but if it had been UK
social services would be giving them free housing & extra benefits.

:winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
They were Romanians in twelve months they will be coming here :Eeek:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Eastern Europeans, again, funny how when they open boundaries they have become the new Mafia, only in Europe
I was robed in Spain 25 years ago by Moroccans and as far as I know they are still active so it is nothing new. The police were not over enthusiastic then and from what I hear that has not changed much today. :Eeek:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i get robbed everyday by english women
my wife and my daughter :roflmto:

GaryW

Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
In Sept 2011, I arrested a Latvian guy on a European arrest warrant which stated he was to be returned to Latvia to complete the remainder of his 8 year sentence for robbery. 14 days after his arrest myself and 2 fellow officers picked him up at Wandsworth prison and personally handed him over to 2 Latvian cops on the steps of a Latvian plane at Gatwick airport. Now this guy was a real pain in the arse prolific thief in our town and we thought that would be last we would see of him and good riddance to him. Imagine my surprise when last week a received another warrant for him for failing to appear at our local magistrates court for a theft in the town again. Did some checks and it turns out he was back in UK by June this year and had Already been locked up 8 times since his return..work that one out..By the way you and me are paying all his benefits as well

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
I was robed in Spain 25 years ago by Moroccans and as far as I know they are still active so it is nothing new. The police were not over enthusiastic then and from what I hear that has not changed much today. :Eeek:
??

Robed ?

What Clothes did they put on you
?

(Good job you weren't robbed):ROFLMAO:

Teddybard:Smile:::bigsmile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
??
Robed ?
What Clothes did they put on you
?

(Good job you weren't robbed):ROFLMAO:

Teddybard:Smile:::bigsmile:
Much more of that teddy and you will end up being de-robed. or teddy might be bard:RollEyes:

Last edited:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
In Sept 2011, I arrested a Latvian guy on a European arrest warrant which stated he was to be returned to Latvia to complete the remainder of his 8 year sentence for robbery. 14 days after his arrest myself and 2 fellow officers picked him up at Wandsworth prison and personally handed him over to 2 Latvian cops on the steps of a Latvian plane at Gatwick airport. Now this guy was a real pain in the arse prolific thief in our town and we thought that would be last we would see of him and good riddance to him. Imagine my surprise when last week a received another warrant for him for failing to appear at our local magistrates court for a theft in the town again. Did some checks and it turns out he was back in UK by June this year and had Already been locked up 8 times since his return..work that one out..By the way you and me are paying all his benefits as well

This is where we should be more like our Aussie cousins, and permanently deport when crimes are committed. It is well known that many eastern european gangs live in mansions in their own countires, ans spend time coming over here to pick-pocket and the likes. They should be refused any entry and banned, as they do in other countries.

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
This is how our Government deals with these illegal immigrants, many of whom are the Eastern European gangs flooding our streets and robbing us.

The British Government provides the following financial assistance:-

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER
(bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and
National Insurance contributions to the British Government all their
working life)

Weekly allowance: £106.00?

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
(No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever)

Weekly allowance: £250.00

Weekly Spouse Allowance: £25.00?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN
Weekly Spouse Allowance: £225.00

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £0.00?

Additional Weekly Hardship Allowance: £100.00

A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal
immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000?

TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900

Last edited:

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Makes me mad!!!!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Our politicians will not realise the folly of their policies until it is too late. As a country we are rapidly becoming overcrowded, financially unstable and our services unable to cope with the increasing immigrant population.
I understand that we are due a further influx of eastern Europeans and their gypsies who get no favours in their own countries and we certainly cannot handle them over here, remember the Dale Farm Irish gypsy debacle that is still not over :Doh::Doh:
What are we leaving our children and grandchildren :Eeek::Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back