ACSI 2013 FREE + Postage (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi all. i thought i had " Messed up" and bought 2 copies as 2 arrived this morning.

turns out .... i got 2 but only paid for 1.... lucky me:RollEyes:

or rather lucky one of you:thumb:

its unopened and complete with dicount card

if you want it

just pay for the postage it weighs 1200 grams so you can calc that on line..

pm me and you can paypal me the postage and it will be winging its wat to you asap...:thumb:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi all. i thought i had " Messed up" and bought 2 copies as 2 arrived this morning.

turns out .... i got 2 but only paid for 1.... lucky me:RollEyes:

or rather lucky one of you:thumb:

its unopened and complete with dicount card

if you want it

just pay for the postage it weighs 1200 grams so you can calc that on line..

pm me and you can paypal me the postage and it will be winging its wat to you asap...:thumb:

Our two books arrived this morning as well, are you sure they have delivered 4 books to you as there are now 2 books which make up the Acsi complete set. One is for France and Spain, and the other is the rest of Europe.

Ginny

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Our two books arrived this morning as well, are you sure they have delivered 4 books to you as there are now 2 books which make up the Acsi complete set. One is for France and Spain, and the other is the rest of Europe.

Ginny

Thanks for that but yep 2 completely seperate parcels both will same details etc on... opened one parcel , complete set of 2 books.

So defo a duplicate.

It came direct from Holland. If it transpires i have paid for both or i get a bill then so be it.

I did try to contact them today but no luck and i am baulking at paying the £6 return postage.

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I should have said, this happened a while ago with Vicarious Books who got all heavy with emails demanding them back.

Thanks for the info. I have tried to call acsi in holland where they came from but no luck. If i have to apy i will but i will nogotiate around their mistake and deducting the return poxtzge and pay the difference if it come to that.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I was going to suggest you went on the website and checked your account. The webshop tab is the one, my ACSI is the next link, but it is a waste of time in my case. Last years book is still showing as 'To ship' though I did get it eventually, delivered to Spain, after commenting on their Facebook page as I was getting nowhere with any other form of contact. This years order is not showing at all though I do have a receipt for the order and also a further email saying it is ordered. I had to comment again on Facebook to get them to call as I needed to change the delivery address, impossible to do on the website, and they agree they need to do something, as you cannot change the country. Last year they did send the club ID to Spain, this year they can only send it to your registered address (ie not to our daughters) so someone will have to collect that from our house, I should have got it from the C&CC really, would have been easier. I love the ACSI camping card but the website is utterly useless and customer services understaffed, though there may be enough people if the website worked! Jane :Doh: Check if they have charged via another method, if they have not, me me me. Next year I will no longer be in the two year subscriber contract and I will be ordering from Chris at Vicarious!

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks all now gone.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements