I'm a proper funsters now! (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I collected my new to me motorbike over the weekend. She is a little frayed and tatty around the edges, but I am sure together we are going to have great fun!

Fiat Ducato 2.5TD Europa FFD 650 1991 model so an old lady, but drives comfortably. Plenty of tidying up to do, but appears to be mainly cosmetic. Feel like a kid with an early Christmas present.::bigsmile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Job's a goodun !!!

I collected my new to me motorbike over the weekend.[HI] She is a little frayed and tatty around the edges, but I am sure together we are going to have great fun! [/HI]Fiat Ducato 2.5TD Europa FFD 650 1991 model so an old lady, but drives comfortably. Plenty of tidying up to do, but appears to be mainly cosmetic. Feel like a kid with an early Christmas present.::bigsmile:

Sounds like just the woman for me dude !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
two wheel motorhome

I collected my new to me [HI]motorbike[/HI] over the weekend. She is a little frayed and tatty around the edges, but I am sure together we are going to have great fun!

[HI]Fiat Ducato 2.5TD Europa FFD 650 1991[/HI] model so an old lady, but drives comfortably. Plenty of tidying up to do, but appears to be mainly cosmetic. Feel like a kid with an early Christmas present.::bigsmile:
Would that be a two wheel motorhome or a motorbike with a 2.5TD engine?:Doh:
Whichever it is hope you enjoy it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome and hope you enjoy your purchase. Quite a lot of us on here are frayed and tatty around the edges, so your new van, at least, will be in good company!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Philcott
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Oh dear - fingers got ahead of brain - it's a motorhome - promise! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the good wishes all - so looking forward to joining in all the fun - tarts and all!:winky:

Upvote 0

MadMerv

Free Member
Jun 23, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Tabbert FFB Europa

I collected my new to me motorbike over the weekend. She is a little frayed and tatty around the edges, but I am sure together we are going to have great fun!

Fiat Ducato 2.5TD Europa FFD 650 1991 model so an old lady, but drives comfortably. Plenty of tidying up to do, but appears to be mainly cosmetic. Feel like a kid with an early Christmas present.::bigsmile:

Bit like this then.......replaced one not long ago!:winky:

6159639942_5a9357902b_b.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Philcott
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
::bigsmile: she's like that Madmerv, but not in such good nick! I'm still happy with her though and with help from my son and friends she will improve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
::bigsmile: she's like that Madmerv, but not in such good nick! I'm still happy with her though and with help from my son and friends she will improve.

you've got a good van.. I'd be happy to own. With a one piece fibreglass roof, built to a good spec, looked after it will last another 20 years .. It will provide not only many great trips but you'll get a lot of pleasure and satisfaction from geting her into to tip top shape..

it's all part of the hobby.. you don't get that with a brand spanking new van .. :Smile:

Upvote 0

MadMerv

Free Member
Jun 23, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp

It wasn't like that when i got it!:Doh: i still have the graphic files i used to cut the vinyl. let us know how you progress:winky:
I hope you have as much fun as we had.:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back