LPG (autogas) in Spain Spreadsheet (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi guys his my lastest version of the LPG (Autogas) spreadsheet, two more verified sites added, if you know of any more or can confirm any of the existing please post on here.

Olley

Attachments

• spanish LPG (600 x 329).jpg
    spanish LPG (600 x 329).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 182

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Olley, I have just added "xls" as an allowed upload extension, so (if you like) you can place this useful spreadsheet in our downloads section so members can download it .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi jim the problem is that as new info comes in I need to update it, so I would either need to be able to delete the old one or update it, is either possible?

Olley

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Jim that link and others like it are the reason I did my s/s for Spain, their nearly useless, the addresses given are quite often completely wrong. Take Alcala de Henares near Madrid, Ctra National it says, well its not! spent an hour searching for it last month, it might be around that area somewhere but you try searching in an RV.

The other problem is most don't look like petrol stations, and they tend to be on industrial estates hidden up behind buildings, and even if you find them can you get an RV to them?

Olley

R

rinus

Deleted User
Excel

Hi guys his my lastest version of the LPG (Autogas) spreadsheet, two more verified sites added, if you know of any more or can confirm any of the existing please post on here.

Olley

Hi Guys, Thanks for the work done. I cannot read the picture. The resolution is too low. I actually have a GPL powered AUDI (bought in Portugal) and now live in Spain, Madrid. I could possibly verify some of the GPS positions around Madrid, but I cannot read it because the resolution is way too low. You are better of creating a PDF file and posting that. Best of luck with the site. Rinus

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Rinus, I have now done a google map here: Olleys Autogas map of Spain - Google Maps

I believe its pretty spot on apart from the two Malaga entries, but any sites you can give any info on would be much appreciated.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikecoller

Free Member
Feb 10, 2010
Funster No
How to down load speadsheet LPG spain

Hi New to club, how do I find the spreadsheet to download please. Can only see thumbnail Mike:Smile:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Mike here's .zip file with a .kml .ov2 .csv and .asc and a tomtom graphic .bmp files,

Olley

Attachments

• Autogas spain.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 21

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back