LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
This "Sunday".... we will be going to the market near Quedad Quesada....

At this market is a stall selling "Spit Roasted" Chickens....

They are 6 euros each or 10 euros for two...

We normally get two... one for us and one for Steve (Salopian)...

They are each big enough for two, and are cut into quarters and de-legged.. and put in Tinfoil Drums...

If you would like one or two get your heads together and let me know if you would like some ...

They are BOootiful, (Aren`t they Steve:thumb:) and saves the wife cooking meat on a Sunday...

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Wife !!!!!

Saves me cooking too !:thumb:
Although I will be paying my usual visit to Longs bar for a Sunday lunch!,,,,Lamb Shanks this week ! Yummy as we say in the trough !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Ever so slightly curious....... why is it necessary for "Marjal campers" to communicate thru this forum, are you so far removed from each other that you cannot just ask ????? Or maybe you have all got camp fever already.:ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Ever so slightly curious....... why is it necessary for "Marjal campers" to communicate thru this forum, are you so far removed from each other that you cannot just ask ????? Or maybe you have all got camp fever already.:ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

Nah ..... You don't get it Bryan:RollEyes:.... They (campers in Marjal) don't really communicate with one another through this forum .... They communicate with US ... It is a way to make everybody enjoy and participate; those who are coming soon are getting more and more excited to join ... and those who can't (or don't want to) come , whatever the reason, feel like if they were a bit with Marjal campers, ( regret they didn't want to come) having a great meet of funsters (friends for most)

Just Motorhomefun spirit .... got it now???:winky:

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Nah ..... You don't get it Bryan:RollEyes:.... They (campers in Marjal) don't really communicate with one another through this forum .... They communicate with US ... It is a way to make everybody enjoy and participate; those who are coming soon are getting more and more excited to join ... and those who can't (or don't want to) come , whatever the reason, feel like if they were a bit with Marjal campers, ( regret they didn't want to come) having a great meet of funsters (friends for most)
Just Motorhomefun spirit .... got it now???:winky:
Amicalement
Frankie:Cool:

Plus I think Old Mo is also asking those about to land if they would want any.......

........that suggests that he is a caring sort of guy.......which makes me right and all of you who pm'd me saying he was a "care-less" womanising, cross dressing ner-do-well, wrong.

.............yes Rule 1, ban me okay.......Griff
:winky:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp

Regards, Bryan

Cos we are lazy, and cannot be bothered to walk a few yards...

Me and Salopian converse by shouting to each other across plots.. :winky::ROFLMAO:

FULLMOON

Free Member
Jul 16, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
FORD/BONGO CONVERSION
Exp
i'm a newbie
Plus I think Old Mo is also asking those about to land if they would want any.......

........that suggests that he is a caring sort of guy.......which makes me right and all of you who pm'd me saying he was a "care-less" womanising, cross dressing ner-do-well, wrong.

.............yes Rule 1, ban me okay.......Griff
:winky:

Let's get one thing right Mo is none of this. We all no back in England he is a tight Ass silly old twat .:ROFLMAO:.:ROFLMAO:

But I LOVE you daddy .:Eeek:

Last edited:
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Let's get one thing right Mo is none of this. We all no back in England he is a tiight Ass silly old twat .:ROFLMAO:.:ROFLMAO:

But I LOVE you daddy .:Eeek:

Why thank you my son, We miss you as well...:cry:

Love and a Hug..
Daddy
XXX :loveyou::moon::moon:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp

Regards, Bryan

No really Bryan. We arrived today and I found Salopian (Steve) by chance. He did wave in the general direction of another couple of vans but we aren't beside each other by any means. I will wander over and chat to Mo tomorrow and hope that he will tell me the way to the market. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
and i will separately vouch for said chickens, we get them from San Miguel market on a Wednesday, the one at San Miguel also does a couple of different flavours of Stuffing. Well worth the 6 euros

maggie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
No really Bryan. We arrived today and I found Salopian (Steve) by chance. He did wave in the general direction of another couple of vans but we aren't beside each other by any means. I will wander over and chat to Mo tomorrow and hope that he will tell me the way to the market. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Check out my avotar !!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Actually my Signature !!

Last edited:

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Fails to open!

I can't open the new Marjal meet section on my iPad, all the other posts open ok. The problem link is the one below: Broken Link Removed

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Brian.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I can't open the new Marjal meet section on my iPad, all the other posts open ok. The problem link is the one below: Broken Link Removed

Brian.

It works perfect on mine... been reading it via ipad for past 4 weeks..

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It loads on my Ipad, try clearing your cache that might help:thumb:

1Oll

Free Member
Jan 12, 2010
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class (German B Class!)
Exp
6+ years
Sorted

Brian.

Thanks Jim sorted.
Brian O.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'm sorted now. We have chatted with Jim and Sian and the others due over the next couple of days are filling the empty spaces around us. I've just seen Pat4Neil arrive and I'm sure there will be more soon. Well the sun is out, the deck chair calls so I might just go for a snooze. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Hi Funsters
We are 150 miles from you at the moment . Due to arrive Monday . hope you are all well . We look forward to meeting most of you .
Quick question , do we communicate via the interweb only or are there set hours for verbal dialogue . We have been following your adventures all the way through France and have just plucked up courage to contribute to this forum .

Anne and Malc

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Leaving home in about an hour and an half ....going to the airport... .. Then taking off at 8.55pm to Madrid where Mister Magic will pick me up !

See you all on Monday!:thumb:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back