info please (1 Viewer)

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
I been looking at another motorhome a mercedes 312 auto pilotr galaxy 700 1999 model
I have had a garage look at it and been told everything was ok its done 79.000 kn and one owner from new.Any info on this would be grateful.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

Its a Mercedes with auto, A class, desirable in my book, bit up on the miles but its a Merc.

How much and what its got?

Peter

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I been looking at another motorhome a mercedes 312 auto pilotr galaxy 700 1999 model
I have had a garage look at it and been told everything was ok its done 79.000 kn and one owner from new.Any info on this would be grateful.

1 owner @ 79km looks good from a vehicle/owner perspective.THEY must have been happy with it to have kept it from new.Is all the documentation there (service history) Parts replaced etc? As Peter says it IS a MERC.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
kenspain

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Its km not miles 79.000 the inside is very clean and as far as i can see its got everything I need that. The garage had a good look at it and said it was ok and when i drove it back it went like a dream all the paperwork is in order the garage had a look at the the cost is 11 grand. Just thought i ask to see if there were any problems with them to look for.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Its km not miles 79.000 the inside is very clean and as far as i can see its got everything I need that. The garage had a good look at it and said it was ok and when i drove it back it went like a dream all the paperwork is in order the garage had a look at the the cost is 11 grand. Just thought i ask to see if there were any problems with them to look for.
That's how I read it Ken.Not a great mileage for a Merc and 10 year old vehicle.11 grand too.Very affordable if the condition is ok.

Are you living in Spain?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Have it checked out habitation wise and if all is ok then it seems quite a decent deal. I would not let the milage be a worry. Vans that are driven more often give less problems than those that are left to stand for long periods.
I recently looked at a similar model here with another user intrested in buying but sadly there was quite a lot of damp :Sad

So if yours is clear it sounds great.:thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi kenspain we own a pilote galaxy on a 03 plate and think it's the bees knees, if the habitation check comes back ok i think it's a good deal and would go for it.Best of luck :thumb:

OP
OP
kenspain

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
That's how I read it Ken.Not a great mileage for a Merc and 10 year old vehicle.11 grand too.Very affordable if the condition is ok.

Are you living in Spain?

Yes have lived here now 9 years just love the place now i can see much of Spain as i like.And have found many places to wild camp with a Spanish reg i dont get move much if i get told to move i just say sorry and thats it, saw a British van showing the police a paper about were he can park and the law in Spain when we parked on the beach I think he upset them as we left they were going allover his van not a good thing to try.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
We have just spent a couple of weeks in Pedreguer (Inland between Alicante and Valencia) and found the whole area lovely and the scenery fantastic.There was the wall to wall sun too and rather hot temperatures.

Really appreciated all those cold beers and wines I just had to try.Had fun on some of the rocky mountailn trails......:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Can you speak the language?We "got by"

Lovely area.You lucky Person.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kenspain

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
We have just spent a couple of weeks in Pedreguer (Inland between Alicante and Valencia) and found the whole area lovely and the scenery fantastic.There was the wall to wall sun too and rather hot temperatures.

Really appreciated all those cold beers and wines I just had to try.Had fun on some of the rocky mountailn trails......:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Can you speak the language?We "got by"

Lovely area.You lucky Person.

I speak a little Spanish not much should be a lot more. Now with the motor home i can just go when i want to and have found some lovely places over here and parked up for 2 days with no probs For me the winter is best here If ever your down this way again let me know we can meet for some more cold beers. Be lucky kenspain

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back