Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Autohomes Wayfarer Equipe 1.9TD built on a Peugeot Boxer MWB. Max weight 3100kg. payload, 771 kg
length 19ft 2", width 7ft 3", height 9ft 6"
given for a 4 berth Dec 1971
Sorry cannot find any details for a 5 berth.

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
:Doh:any one know wot the height and with off a peugeot boxer wayfarer its a 5 birth

Width: (mirrors folded) 7' 2" Height: 9' 5" Body Length: 19' 6"

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Autohomes Wayfarer Equipe 1.9TD built on a Peugeot Boxer MWB. Max weight 3100kg. payload, 771 kg
length 19ft 2", width 7ft 3", height 9ft 6"
given for a 4 berth Dec 1971
Sorry cannot find any details for a 5 berth.

thanks Rodger Lynn says wot happend to you in chat room

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Martin/Lynn, sorry not in the chatroom but the faulty software keeps refusing to log me off, so when I try to get in the following day the program thinks I am already in there. (Ghost, thats me) It appeared I was immune for nearly a year when others got caught but since my first capture the system obviously recognises me and locks me in every time, it is unfair to keep bothering Jim to let me out so will not be back until the software has been reinstalled or replaced, whichever comes first. Sorry will miss you all until then, keep the chatroom open for me.

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Hi Martin/Lynn, sorry not in the chatroom but the faulty software keeps refusing to log me off, so when I try to get in the following day the program thinks I am already in there. (Ghost, thats me) It appeared I was immune for nearly a year when others got caught but since my first capture the system obviously recognises me and locks me in every time, it is unfair to keep bothering Jim to let me out so will not be back until the software has been reinstalled or replaced, whichever comes first. Sorry will miss you all until then, keep the chatroom open for me.

looking forward to meeting you and sue at the meet :Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If your afraid of heights
Lay the motorhome on its side and measure the width:Doh:
Im no use either sorry:winky:
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
look for restricted width roads........when you find one it JUST fits down then the details on the restriction board is the width......easy...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

same goes for height......find a low bridge it JUST fits under......the sign on the bridge is your height.:ROFLMAO:

length........ you need a tape measure:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
look for restricted width roads........when you find one it JUST fits down then the details on the restriction board is the width......easy...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

same goes for height......find a low bridge it JUST fits under......the sign on the bridge is your height.:ROFLMAO:

length........ you need a tape measure:ROFLMAO:

have you lot just woken up as this wos some weeks ago and other members came up with right information

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
have you lot just woken up as this wos some weeks ago and other members came up with right information

hey !! blame (newbie) jon jon for bringing it back to life.:Doh:

as it happens, yes, this new post did wake me up.:Angry:

having a lovely dream about a friendly site called motorhome FUN where everyone is happy and full of the joys of spring:winky:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
hey !! blame (newbie) jon jon for bringing it back to life.:Doh:

as it happens, yes, this new post did wake me up.:Angry:

having a lovely dream about a friendly site called motorhome FUN where everyone is happy and full of the joys of spring:winky:

well am happy if u are all happy::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back